Wednesday, September 01, 2004

And so it begins...

Heh, so I finally gave in to the trend (I cringed as I did, though, I really did) and decided to start up my own blog. So what do you write in these things, anyway? Everybody else seems to go on and on about politics on them, but what the heck do I know about how that load of nonsense works? It's all a bunch of lies, dangers, and screw-ups and I can't keep it all straight.

OK, then, something else, perhaps... Ah, yes! Wednesday, comic book day. Why is it that Green Lantern fans are so exclusive? Take a look at the DC Message Board, they gang up on each other like adult hamsters sharing a cage. (Oh shut it, I don't do well on metaphors.) Why does it have to be Hal OR Kyle? It's ridiculous, are they so stubborn and blind that they can't handle both? The return of the Corps (and what is it with that dumb joke about the "crops"?) allows for more than one Lantern. Sheesh. And for the record, John Stewart happens to be my favourite.

Oh, and to those of you grinding on about AOS #631... He DIDN'T HEAR the freakin' bullet!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home