Monday, February 13, 2006

This is gonna come back to bite me in the butt, isn't it?

I have a theory. Yeah, that's right, I said (well, not on here, but I said it) that I wouldn't involve myself in the theorizing, but, well, what can I do? It happened along the way, I couldn't stop it. So. Naruto.

My sis, who loves reading about the theorizing that goes on in the Naruto forums and the like, has informed me of the existing theories. And apparently this particular one of mine has not surfaced yet, so I don't know if I really should be making it public... but I'll do it anyway. That way I can say, hah! I was right! (Or, if I'm wrong, feel really really embarassed and hide away for a while...)

OK, so people theorize about Naruto's lineage. Some say he is the Yondaime's son, or his brother, or some kind of relative. Well...

I say he is the Fourth.

There! I said it. (dun dun dun...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home