Thursday, June 09, 2005

[Insert Question Mark]

I still don't know what I'm gonna do with this blog. I will definitely keep it, it's just that I'm not too much of a writer... I'm missing inspiration. I saw someone with a blog dedicated to the Divine Office, I thought that was interesting. If only I could figure out something to write about...

Well, speaking of the Liturgy of the Hours, I have a favour to ask of you (yes, you!): pray for me. I need to get off my lazy cycle of sleeping in and missing Lauds and of just going to sleep at night right away without finishing off with Compline. I also have trouble with the Office of Readings, but let's just focus on Morning Prayer and Night Prayer for now, eh? So, you pray for me to get off my lazy butt and I will try to have a lil' more discipline, how about it? (Yeah, I know, you're thinking, "But what do I get out of it?" Gotta admit, you got me there.)

And I will, for now, retire to say Vespers. Oh how I wish I could chant well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home