Friday, June 10, 2005

St. Blog's

Well, I joined St. Blog's Parish (even though I only just recently found out about it, I don't know why it didn't occur to me that such a thing would exist)... I hope the bloggers are actually faithful to the Magisterium, as they claim they are, because I'm so sick of dissenting Catholics. o_O

I lurked a bit on their forums and it seems okay, although of course with my paranoia in all things Catholic any little thing can jump out at me... Ah, such great sense of humour have I, no? (Answer: a resounding "no"... why am I talking to myself? Bah, never mind, we all do it. As The Incredibles would say, "Monologuing!" (Or, wait, is that really monologuing or is it something like auto-duologuing? And, did I just make up a new word? Does it make sense morphologically? Does it frustrate English syllable structure? All this and more, tonight on the National with Peter Mansbridge.))

Ah, I just had to do it...

Anyway. Um, what was I saying?

Soooo, private health care in Quebec, eh? (That's my attempt at talkin' politics. Pretty shabby, I'd say.)

And that's KEH-bek, not KOO-bek, people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home